The 2019 COLA Increase & Social Security Changes
FREE REPORT: What Advisors Need To Know About The 2019 COLA Increase & Social Security Changes
In 2019, more than 67-million Americans will see their monthly Social Security retirement benefits increase by 2.8 percent under the Cost Of Living Adjustment (COLA).
Effective January 1, 2019, this marks the biggest COLA increase since 2012. Though this good for those who receive benefits, it’s important to understand how other changes to Social Security may impact your clients.
To help keep advisors updated on the latest information, we’ve prepared this free Megastar report about the top changes to Social Security for 2019:
- Average Monthly Social Security Benefit After 2.8 Percent COLA Increase.
- Maximum Monthly Benefit Increase For High Earners.
- Maximum Earnings Cap Increase.
- Earnings Limit Raised For Those Age 65 and Younger Who Work While Receiving Benefits.
- Social Security Credit Increase (QC).
- Full Retirement Age (FRA) Rises For Those Born In 1957.
Or Call Us At 866-917-1040